Sunday, January 11, 2009

My dog Stormy

My dog storm is eight months old and he was abandoned on the streets by his first family (who treated stormy badly and abused him) A nice lady found him with a chiuhaua. She brought them to a nearby Pets Mart and told them what had happend.

A couple weeks before Christmas my mom and grandma went to that Pets Mart to look at some dogs for me (Rylee) for Christmas. My mom picked up stormy and He put is head on my mom's shoulder. My mom automatically knew that Stormy was the one for me. When she placed him back down next to the chiuhaua he was found with, he slowly backed up onto the chiuhaua and pooped on him. My mom laughed so hard that tears came out of her eyes.

A couple days later I came home from school and noticed a sign that said "we are in your room". so I went up to my room and opened the door and there was my Grandma, my sister(sammi), my mom, my dad, and an eight month old puppy named Stormy.

Storm's birthday is in April, but sinced they found him on the street they had no idea what day exactly. So I was allowed to pick, and I chose the 2nd because it is very close to the beginning of April , but not on April fools day.

His weight is abought eight pounds. His whole name is Stormy Weather Normoyle. I have waited about my whole life for a dog. Every birthday, Christmas ,and well the whole reat of the year . When I first saw stormy I thought it was a dream. But is was a dream, a dream come true!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes!!!!! It was a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when we both wanted dogs soooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!! Now, we finally.... after all these years.... have dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete